Call Home Allegiance For Freehold Furnace Installation Today!
Has your furnace finally failed after 20+ years? Now is a great time to consider switching to modern, high-efficiency furnaces. Today’s models are far more cost effective than older units. Upgrading could seriously boost your annual fuel utilization efficiency and cut your energy bills by hundreds per year.
Home Allegiance Heating & Air is a local installer of HVAC equipment based in Hamilton, NJ. To schedule furnace installation in Freehold, call us at (609) 375-8424.
How To Choose the Best Furnace for Your Home
If you’re considering replacing your old furnace, it’s easy to feel overwhelmed by the options. Below, we break down the differences between furnaces to help you pick the right replacement for your home.
Natural gas furnace: Natural gas furnaces are the most common type of furnace in today’s homes. This furnace connects to a gas line, pushing warm air to your home via central air ducts. Many of our clients like these furnaces because gas is usually cheaper than electricity and oil. Some customers worry that gas furnaces are dangerous, but they’re perfectly safe when properly installed.
Electric furnace: Electric furnaces are an option if you don’t have gas lines servicing your home. Instead of gas, these furnaces use electrical wiring and components to heat your home. They’re usually easy to integrate with existing ductwork.
Oil furnace: If you want to install a furnace cheaply, consider oil furnaces. Installing an oil furnace costs less than other types of units. However, oil furnaces are not as efficient as natural gas models. Plus, you’ll need to invest in a heating oil storage tank because they don’t connect to a gas supply.
Propane furnace: Propane furnaces are similar to oil furnaces, except they require a connection to a propane tank. Propane units cost less to install than some other furnaces, so they’re a good choice if you’re looking to save money.
Heat pump: Heat pumps draw warmth from outdoor air and transfer it into your home. Many people like them because they excel at producing heat in the winter and serve as air conditioners in the summer. If you don’t want to invest in both a furnace and an air conditioning unit, this option could make sense for your home.
Do You Really Need a New Furnace?
A new heating system can be expensive, so you may wonder whether you can squeeze a few more years of life out of your furnace unit before making such a big investment. Proper maintenance can keep your furnace running for a long time, but in some cases, it’s better to upgrade sooner rather than later.
It may be time to consider more efficient furnaces if:
- Your heating costs are too high. A furnace on its last legs will struggle to heat your home and run almost constantly, translating into super-high heating bills. Newer furnaces are built with energy efficiency in mind, so making the switch could shave hundreds off your annual utility bills.
- The heat exchanger has failed on your furnace. This part is responsible for moving heated air into your home. It’s one of the most expensive parts to replace for a furnace system, so we might recommend buying a new furnace if the part has failed.
- You have hot and cold spots throughout your home, even after a filter replacement. Changing the furnace filter can make a unit run more efficiently, but it’s probably time for a new model if your furnace still struggles after swapping out the filter.
- You suspect that your existing furnace is leaking carbon monoxide into your home. You may have a gas leak if your furnace’s pilot light is yellow instead of blue.
Your furnace is making disturbing noises. It’s normal for a furnace to grumble softly when it first kicks on, but if your unit makes loud banging, booming, or chirping noises, it might need expensive repairs.
Benefits of Installing a New Furnace
Perks of furnace installation in Freehold, New Jersey, include:
- You can slash your heating expenses by hundreds of dollars annually. With savings like that, a new unit pays for itself in only a few years.
- You can take advantage of federal rebate programs that reward homeowners for energy-efficient upgrades. These programs can cut your furnace installation cost by hundreds or even thousands of dollars.
- You’ll have peace of mind knowing that your furnace will run properly going into winter. No more worrying that your furnace will kick the bucket when it’s below freezing outside.
- You’ll pay less for maintenance and repairs. If your current furnace breaks down more than a couple of times a year, installing a new unit will save you a nice chunk of change.
Why Choose Our HVAC Company?
With so many HVAC companies out there, we know how hard it is to choose the right furnace installation team. Here’s why Home Allegiance Heating & Air should be your top pick:
- We offer an upfront estimate of your total project cost before we start work. We aim to provide a clear picture of furnace installation costs so you always know what to expect.
- We provide a seamless, stress-free furnace installation process. Our HVAC installers can typically swap out your old furnace for a new unit in just a few hours.
- We install every furnace according to the manufacturer’s instructions to keep the warranty intact.
- We offer an HVAC system maintenance plan to keep your new unit running smoothly. Maintenance includes checking vent pipes for obstructions, replacing filters, inspecting thermostats, and cleaning the flame sensor.
- If anything goes wrong with your new furnace, our HVAC contractors offer dependable, timely furnace repair.
We’re proud of our glowing customer reviews. Check out what our customers have to say, then give us a call to become one of our happy clients.
Make the Upgrade to a High-Efficiency Furnace Today
Home Allegiance Heating & Air is a reliable furnace installer serving Freehold, Hamilton, Cherry Hill, and nearby cities. To get an estimate for furnace installation in Freehold, New Jersey, call us at (609) 375-8424.